iirahfresco.blogspot.com
Profile Tagboard Affiliates
Less Updates.

posted on Sunday, November 21, 2010 @ 5:40 am | back to the top.
♥ Are You Up For It ?

I'm super loving this picture of us. The more i look at it, it makes me smile so widely. It feels great having a boyfriend like him. With him, everything seems to be perfect. Since shawty is back from camp, he's spending his time with me but right now, he's already sound asleep.

Plus, i was supposed to be sleeping at this hour. Gosh, i swear he's gonna kill me if he finds out! Since i can't sleep, i'm using Facebook while chatting with my close guy-friends on MSN. Well, this post isn't suppose to be lovey-dovey actually. I am quite pissed off with someone and i shall not mention who and what is it about through here. 

Mommy will be heading too work later on and i'm having my last day off. I'll be heading down somewhere with shawty to take more pictures as we plan. Hopefully, the pictures will turn out nice. I also thought of bringing lil' brother along (if he wants to tag along with us).

I need to settle my bills already. Pay day, please come fast.

© Irah Fresco