iirahfresco.blogspot.com
Profile Tagboard Affiliates
Less Updates.

posted on Wednesday, November 17, 2010 @ 8:31 pm | back to the top.
♥ Don't Judge

Typical Malays. Why? I don't know why people always have the thought that i've already gotten a son of my own? Doesn't mean i take care of this lil' romeo, that doesn't mean he is suppose to be my child. -.-". Hello people! Next time, please ask me first before jumping into any conclusion. Screw you, brain-deads!

I was at home the whole day, today. Family and i was supposed to visit mama at Tampines since it was my cousin's birthday as well but due to some personal matters, mommy decided not to go. Lil' brother had decided to make an order and mommy was not supposed to cook anything today. We called up Canadian Pizza and had our lunch cums dinner together. It's gonna be for our supper later on too.

I am seriously bored at home and i'm repeating two songs all over and over again. Well, i've been checking Facebook almost throughout the day and ate half of my one box of pizza (which made me totally full). November seems to be flying fast. I can't wait for December cause' i might wanna celebrate ZoukOut 2010. Well, i'm still deciding about it though. :)

Dearest sister was supposed to meet me today since she's not working but ended up, she did not contact me at all. Other than celebrating Hari Raya Haji and eating pizzas at home, i can't wait for this upcoming Friday as well. I've got 2 more days to go :D
I miss shawty.

© Irah Fresco