Less Updates.
|
iirahfresco.blogspot.com
Profile Tagboard Affiliates |
|
Less Updates.
|
posted on Saturday, November 13, 2010 @ 4:10 am | back to the top.
♥ Heaven Sent
I'm counting days for his return from camp. Only God knows how much i miss this guy on my left. Without him, i am not being myself but all i gotta do is to endure with everything. So yeah, so much for everything and i missed feeling his love nowadays. I swear i can't stop thinking about my man. I wonder how is he doing and such. Well, i hope everything will turn out pretty fine for the both of us. Insya'allah <3 I'm heading to the airport around 1pm later on. Mostly probably gonna dance my ass off since it's been such a long time for me to do such things like this. Well, i hope there will be some videos taken as well. Lol. As for now, i'm having insomnia. Lil' Romeo is sound asleep while lil' brother and me is doing our own stuffs right now. I wish Thursday could fly so fast. I hate to wait, seriously. |
| © Irah Fresco |