Less Updates.
|
iirahfresco.blogspot.com
Profile Tagboard Affiliates |
|
Less Updates.
|
posted on Wednesday, November 03, 2010 @ 4:36 am | back to the top.
♥ Time Will Tell
I miss being me the most, sometimes. How i wish i could turn back time? How i wish i won't be feeling any heartbreaks at all. How i wish things will be in slow motion too. How i wish i could buy anything around the world that could give me happiness. But wait, i was just saying. I'm trying my best to move on but my past keeps haunting me. Tell me how am i suppose to avoid such things when everywhere i go, whatever i do, it keeps giving me flashbacks? Damn. I swear that i'm trying my hardest at any moment whereby i could break down and cry thinking about all those good and bad memories, seriously. I know that i am strong within my selfishly ego in me. When i think back for a second, it's not worth anything. I hope that my mom could see that i wanna change to be a better person, hopefully. I wanna stop everything which i used to do and start a brand new life. May God always be with me, always. There are some things which i need to express it out but somehow it makes my tongue numb to talk about how i feel. I finally realized that my love isn't strong enough for me to love myself like before. I think i worried too much. I think i talked too much. I think i stressed up too much. I'm trying to be patient at all times whenever i'll get mad over something. I need to stop being so stubborn but seriously, i just can't help it at all. I don't wish to utter a few words that might hurt someone's feelings. It's not easy for me, really. Sigh. I hope that i'll be just fine. |
| © Irah Fresco |