Less Updates.
|
iirahfresco.blogspot.com
Profile Tagboard Affiliates |
|
Less Updates.
|
posted on Monday, December 13, 2010 @ 3:01 am | back to the top.
♥ Castle Walls
I never initially thought it would turn out this way. This time, i'm gonna let time to make a change and even if it does, others will kept assuming that i'm just someone like they know. I know that handling my attitude is such a heavy mess that others end up getting hurt. I've been thinking that whatever those 2 guys had said to me. I just wanna be myself, same goes for the others. I don't like being in controlled, same goes for others. Whatever which you don't like, same goes for me. You expect me to be in your shoes, i've been there seen it through. It's just that you don't know me well enough and it's the same goes for me. I never once had someone to turn to cause' the trust which i gave, it turned out to be disgusting. I don't know how am i gonna explain such things where the only thing you know is that you can never make me understand. I'm not trying to be defensive or whatsoever but that is just how it goes for me. I never said i was good enough. I know myself better. It's been two straight days, i've been thinking about this matter that clearly made me tear each time whenever i think back. I just don't like to share on what's happening around me. I'm not used to that, seriously. WHAT ELSE TO SAY?! |
| © Irah Fresco |