iirahfresco.blogspot.com
Profile Tagboard Affiliates
Less Updates.

posted on Thursday, February 10, 2011 @ 3:04 am | back to the top.
♥ Misery Loves Company
I'm having this situation whereby "guys" are the issues at the moment. To be honest, i can't even have a peace of relationship. In fact, i do mixed around with most of the guys but after so long when i wanted a real serious relationship, every single thing screws up. The feeling, couldn't be any worse.

Honestly, i am feeling down right now. I don't wish to post anything on Facebook but i rather keep it to myself or Twitter instead. I guess, my past made me who i am right now BUT i am being myself. 

Everyone is not perfect in their own ways, same goes as mine. Somehow, the other party just don't wish to understand. I ain't pointing fingers or whatsoever but it is the way it is, you see?

I do see where i stand in someone eyes. I'm just nothing, that's for sure. Correct me if i'm wrong cause' i don't wanna be misunderstood. 

From what i'd heard, i was the stupid one. I was the one who always making things worst. There's too many harsh words to be remembered. What a life, aye? It's easy for me to make things clear over here, i guess? :/

Why is it so easy for me to accept who you really are but you just can't accept mine? Well, i just need a man in my life who could at least, appreciate the little things that i do. Always forgiving no matter how many times i did wrong when he knows that i've got no intention to do so. Who is always loving towards me and pampers me like he never did before. A man who always tells me that everything's gonna be alright between us and he means it. It's hard to have a man just like that in this world. Some say, it's one in a million <3

Just so you know, by leaving me without even looking, or even have the thought, it simply hurts me. Honestly, i am stupid. Somewhere, deep down, i still love you

© Irah Fresco